BOOKINGS NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2018/19
We will once again be running this highly successful programme during the 2018 – 19 academic year. This programme gives delegates the opportunity to develop their skills, confidence and knowledge to focus on driving successful team performance and improving outcomes for learners.
Drawing from materials produced by NCTL and the NYPSTA, the programme will include face-to-face training sessions, school-based development tasks, and a residential element.
The programme will aim to:
- Improve the quality of Middle Leadership in schools
- Enhance understanding of the mechanics of leadership
- Enhance understanding of the personal qualities of leadership to evaluate provision & modify individual responses to achieve impact
- Ensure an impact of middle leadership upon an aspect of school improvement
- Improving pupil progress by refining teaching, learning & assessment
This programme is aimed at individuals working in any age phase with responsibility for leading an aspect within a school, which may be a team of staff, Key Stage, department, subject or curriculum area.