South Milford Primary School requires two 1:1 General Teaching Assistants
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two part time general teaching assistants (GTAs) to join our friendly, ambitious and supportive team, from September 2019. South Milford Primary School is proud to be a member of the STAR Multi-Academy Trust.
The posts have been created to support the EYFS teaching team to meet the learning needs of a child with an EHCP. This role will end when the child leaves the school or if the ECHP is withdrawn.
We are looking for people with appropriate experience to provide high quality, one to one support for a child with autism.
The two roles available are:
Monday to Friday 8.45am-12pm Term Time Only
Monday to Friday 12 pm to 3.15pm Term Time Only
Salary: £17,711 (pro rata)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to meeting the needs of children with SEN
- Have experience of working with children with additional needs ● Have excellent communication skills
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Have a clear understanding of confidentiality
The strengths we can offer you are:
- delightful, respectful children
- a highly supportive team who share great ideas, celebrate successes and tackle challenges together
- a supportive governing body and leadership team
- a vibrant school community
- a commitment to your professional development
If you think you have what it takes to ‘shine’ and be a part of our team, please contact: The
Headteacher, Mrs Melanie Lawrence. Visits are welcome by appointment. Tel: 01977 682359
Further information can be found on the school’s website: www.southmilford.co.uk
All applications should be sent to the Headteacher at: email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications must arrive by: Monday 3rd June at noon
Shortlisting will take place: w/c 3rd June
Interviews will be held on: w/c 17th June