Midday Supervisory reuired Kirk Fenton CE Primary School
Our thriving, friendly school requires a Midday Supervisor to support our children with their lunchtime and playtime. The post is for term times only. Job shares definitely considered with the posts due to start as soon as possible.
Hours: 11.30 – 1.15 Monday – Friday
Salary: Band 3 SCP 7 (8.75 hours per week)
Start: as soon as possible.
Applicants must have:-
- A love of children
- Good communication skills
- A positive caring approach
- An ability to work well as part of a team
– A busy, friendly and supportive ethos
– Dedicated staff who are committed to giving children a positive school day
– Induction and ongoing professional development
– Well motivated pupils who are resilient, tolerant and independent
Kirk Fenton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will require an Enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school on 01937 557228 for further information or to arrange a visit.