Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School is looking for a part-time Class Teacher in Year 3 (maternity Cover)
Dates: Apply by 19th January 2018, Job start 19th February 2018
Location: North Yorkshire
Contract type: Part-Time (0.4fte)
Contract term: Maternity Cover
Closing date: Friday 19th January 2018 at noon.
Interviews: Friday 9th February 2018
Age range: 4 – 11 Current NOR: 207
The Governing Body of this vibrant, exciting and ambitious National Teaching School is seeking to appoint a part-time teacher to cover the maternity leave of one of our teachers. We maintain a welcoming, inclusive ethos and want someone who will join our strong staff team. In the first instance, this role will be teaching in our Year 3 class, job-sharing the class with an experienced established member of staff. Working days can be arranged by negotiation, but Monday and Tuesday would be preferred. It is expected that this part-time contract will last for one year. We are committed to professional development and the teaching school alliance has structures in place to support career progression.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Exemplary classroom practice with high expectations for the achievement of all pupils;
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment and enthusiasm for our school vision and ethos.
Monk Fryston School will offer:
- Fabulous children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning;
- A warm, committed and dynamic staff team;
- Opportunity for shared planning and communication time;
- Governors who are supportive and have a shared ambition for the future of the school;
- A strong partnership with parents and the wider school community;
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Katie McLachlan, Office Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01977 682388 – to arrange a visit and request an application pack. .